Sunday, January 12, 2014

Highway Bound









I've got the wanderlust my friends.
Been listening to Bruce, and Chris Isaak, croon about lonely lost highways and blue motels, and I gotta' say I'm ready to hit the road!
I have worked my pre-med class schedule to provide a gap, if I hurry up and finish some major work this week! (crosses fingers).
I'm planning a mini excursion during this gap, it's either hill country out further west, the desert has been calling my name for some time.
hope you all are making the most of this year and redeeming time, for the hours are wicked.

Until next time loves,


 
 
 






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful look, I love it ! :) <3

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing style!
    Love the jacket!
    Eugenie<3333

    ReplyDelete